When Donkeys Fly

Monday, July 18, 2005

My First Post

Welcome to my Blog...this is my first post...my Administrative Assistant just leaned into my office and told me that there is Cheesecake in the breakroom...I've fought the urge and am now eating a piece of celery. Celery is funny...you actually use more calories to eat a piece of celery than is contained in celery. Hum. I had a great weekend, although it definitely is getting into the dog days of Summer in the ATL. Ran into an interest on Saturday...saw him again on Sunday...there is some potential there. Sunday was a lot of fun @ Shout. Ran into some old friends and made some new ones. Atlanta is a great city to live in...big, but still small.

I'm still reeling from my trip to the Cape last week. It was amazing fun...I have the best friends in the entire world and I have realized how important they are to me and to my sanity. Although strangely enough, they all would probably tell you that I'm somewhat insane. Hum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home