When Donkeys Fly

Monday, September 12, 2005

Smack Me Down, it's Fall in the South

What a great weekend...it started with a great run on Friday and then to Will the Pill's 30th birthday party...I really like Apres Diem...I've settled back in from my unneeded level of drama that I created surrounding a horrible day that I had at work on Thursday. I don't like my mood swings and have controlled them over time, but sometimes, you just get set off and damn, I'm on the rollercoaster. But back to normal on Friday...had a great conversation with Davida about life and self-sabotage...maybe I should take my own advice. Saturday was another good one...check mark in the amazing column for the Atlanta Chamber of Tourism...picture perfect southern Saturday. Woke up early, went to brunch at Flying Biscuit, bought new running sneakers and then made a very geeky call to Twon to tell him how happy I was about my new sneakers...note the aforementioned rollercoaster...then spent the day drinking bourbon and tailgating at Tech...on to the game where we beat UNC...now ranked 16th in the country...amazing, since we weren't even ranked 2 weeks ago. Hooked up with Jenny at Stool Pigeons and ran into Ms. Howard and the boys watching the Ohio State/Texas game...Sunday, I went running with my new shoes, it's the little things in life y'all...Watched the Agassi match for a while, took a nap and went to Publix to buy some food for the week...it was a great weekend all in all...glad that Twon is finally back in town from his international gallivanting with his sugardaddy...xoxo...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home