When Donkeys Fly

Friday, August 26, 2005

It's 5AM...Where Is My Boo?

Yup, I'm ghetto. After living for 6 years on the other side of the tracks, literally, I can officially use the term Boo, refer to Atlanta as A-Town and say Urr-sher. So I work up this morning...wide awake at 5AM...could not fall back to sleep at all... I just laid there thinking...where is my Boo? If I had a Boo, I could roll over and cuddle and forget about all the crazy thoughts running around in my head...What Gym should I join? Should I sell my Loft? Why are all Meteorologists Gay? Why don't Hurricanes have names like Laquisha and Shawntel? You know, all the important stuff. So I laid there and debated...turned on the radio and listened to the Bert show...got up and had a peanut butter sandwich and a glass of milk for breakfast (healthy) and then crashed back into my bed...it was 6:30...my alarm was set to go off at 7:00, so I had 30 minutes...for what though? To lay by myself? Hummm. That's when I decided to ask, "Where's my Boo?" I deserve one God Dammit. I had a great dinner last night with my friend Jackass and he thinks that I'm finally seeing the light. No more chasing the young ones...I need to settle down a bit. On mornings like this, I couldn't agree more.

1 Comments:

  • I think you should try Match.com. They have hundreds of nice, easygoing, stable, grounded, straight-acting, "guy next door" types who are looking for friendship, and then they'll see what happens from there.

    By Blogger E, at August 26, 2005 12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home