When Donkeys Fly

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

The Amazing Race?

My favorite show on TV is The Amazing Race. I think the Producers do a great job editing this show and making it suspenseful in addition to spending time with the teams so we can get to know them...also, the teams get to travel around the World - a once in a life time experience. While in P-Town we heard that they were going to hold try-outs for The Amazing Race...of course I'm going. So me and one of my best friends Twon decided to try out. The audition was brief and I hoped that it was enough for the Producers to get a good glimpse of our interaction and the fact that we know each other extremely well...practically like brothers. A couple weeks pass and we both receive a message from Producer Brian...a call back! Amazing...so we are both going to give him a call today. Not sure what this means, probably just one step of many during the selection process, but I'm completely stoked! Now I'm talking like a stoner. Nice. Can you image it? Donks and Twon tearing it up around the World. Now that would be truly amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home