When Donkeys Fly

Monday, September 26, 2005

A week, almost

It's been almost a week since I last posted. I haven't been particularly busy or preoccupied, I've just taken a little break. This past weekend was quite non eventful, although I did have some great sushi last night with JB and Twon. Tech got killed, in a quite forgettable game, I slept, I ran and I drank, a bit too much if you ask me. When does one begin to curb the drinking? I think that I just might give it some consideration. I stopped by Kroger today at lunch and they have already put out their Christmas decorations, cards, candy, etc for sale...what the? It's September 26th, 3 months until Christmas...I really need to stock up on waving Santa's, thank God I can get them at Kroger. Other things that have been on my mind:

  • Is Sunday really her "Fun Day"...mine is Saturday
  • At what age do we begin to realize that life is passing us by?
  • Being single vs Relationships...will I ever figure this one out?
  • I still have little crushes on certain people
  • Having money in the bank is nice, but you can't sit in it, swim in it or ride in it down 400 with the top down and the cool Autumn Georgia air in your face
  • Work is work, which is why its called work
  • Where would I be today if I picked Boston?

2 Comments:

  • I asked myself the same thing about drinking while at Blake's on the fourth vodka tonic last evening...but, like money in the bank, not drinking also takes a lot of fun things out of life...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 26, 2005 2:09 PM  

  • Agreed...damn, I could use a Margarita...

    By Blogger Donks, at September 27, 2005 7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home