When Donkeys Fly

Friday, February 10, 2006

This weekend should be a fun one...I have a cuddle buddy coming in town, which will be nice since it's going to be a cold, rainy weekend. I'm going to try and keep up with my running schedule, although it's difficult when I have company. But I'm driven! And I must keep on track! Heidi Klum is an idiot. Ok, I'm back. This week has been so-so at work. I've been taking on new projects, which will keep me busy, but only time will tell if I'll be happy. But, alas, work is work. Britney and Kevin are idiots. Sorry for the digression. Looks like there will be a snow storm on tap for the major cities on the East Coast this weekend...finally snow in the winter...what a novel concept. I miss snow! I'd love to be up there for the storm, but I'm a Southern boy now and I get cold when it's below 50. I'm heading to Denver at the end of the month so I'll get my snow fix then. Oh, BTW...Ken got another make over and I hear he is hoping to win Barbie back...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home