When Donkeys Fly

Monday, February 06, 2006

Doin' It Right

3 weeks into my Marathon Training and I am on track and feeling great. Last week I ran 31 miles with a 10 miler yesterday, on the treadmill, which made it more monotonous than it should have been. But I felt good and only got that, damn this is taking forever, feeling once. Today is cross training, for which I need to find a cross training activity. I really should get back into spinning, but would like to get spinning shoes first. Maybe today I will just ride the bike for a while. I could always force myself into the pool...I know that swimming would be the zinger in my workout...but that's not gonna happen. I'm just happy that I feel great and am actually somewhat enjoying this training program. It's been a long, long time y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home