When Donkeys Fly

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I'm keeping on keeping on. Training is going well. I am still not feeling any injuries coming on and have actually started to enjoy stretching for once in my life. I used to think that it was such a waste of time, but as I am reaching my mid 30's, excuse me for a second, ugh, ugh, ugh, ok, I actually find it beneficial. Not to mention it gives me a chance to sit down after running and relax for a minute.

I'm beginning to have Realtor issues, Twon no comments. I found a few houses on my own, hello, shouldn't that be the first sign, and suggested that we take a look this Saturday. The message that I got back was, I have a client that I'm showing houses to on Saturday. Um, what the fuck am I? Am I not your client too? Very confused, very confused. So I suggested that his partner take me out and I haven't heard back yet. Now, I'm not saying that I need all his attention, just an hour or two. Damn, he is getting paid, and handsomely based on my price range. Why is it always impossible to find either a reliable/good realtor or contractor. I think that our economy has been so good for so long, that they are just like whatever, I'll get another client. Perhaps with the down turn, things will get better...all I'm asking is that people do their jobs for which they are paid. Is that so wrong?

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home