When Donkeys Fly

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I just spent two days at the NCTA conference in Atlanta... that's the National Cable Television Association...it was a pretty great show. I really like working in the television industry... as I walked around the show I wonder how I could ever work outside this industry - where else can you go to the National show and have a booth for Hustler TV right next to the Gospel Music Channel or PlayGirl/PlayBoy next to World Wrestling Federation TV - at the Cable Show anything goes. It is also a great time to meet a few celebs here and there ... this year I met John Waters, Nancy Grace (who does not look good in person), Bodie Miller and Maria Bartiromo (a CNBC host - who is very hot). Lot's of new and innovative technologies were also displayed, like for example, the ability to download a new ring tone to your cell phone for a song you are watching on MTV...pretty cool. Anyway, it was a great show.

Ran my first 20 mile run on Sunday...I surprised myself at how easy it was and how good I felt. I guess training actually does work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home