When Donkeys Fly

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Houses

I went to see 5 houses yesterday. One was too small, one was too big and needed too much work, one had bedrooms upstairs with no central air - we live in the deep south - hello?, one was was too IKEA - very compartmentalized and the last one wasn't so bad actually...good size, open spaces and even an inground pool. But the location was a bit far. I know there is a house out there for me somewhere, I'll just keep looking...getting ready for my long run this weekend...I've been thinking about it since last weeks long run...20 miles is very far and I need to be mentally prepared for it. The temps are looking to be in the 60's on Sunday, I am really excited to tackle this run. What's up with Mandisa getting the boot on Idol? Crazy shit. America has no freaking clue, even with a stupid reality show.

2 Comments:

  • She was a big girl, but big girls need lovin' too!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 06, 2006 12:09 PM  

  • I'm serious. I think it was a wardrobe thing. That knit sweater vest thing just emphasized how huge she is, and the American Idolaters learned their lesson with Reubueurn...

    Plus she thinks the gays are sinners who need saving...puh-leeze...

    By Blogger E, at April 07, 2006 7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home