When Donkeys Fly

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

NY State of Mind

I'm off to NY tomorrow to spend a few days with the family. My Dad turned 60 last week and we are all getting together to help him celebrate. Upstate NY is actually a really great place to visit. On Friday we are heading to Saratoga for a day at the races. Horse racing is huge in NY and I'm actually pretty good at picking the winners...this is the first time that I will be going being over 21, so I can only imagine my skills will be enhanced by a couple beers...we are then staying in Saratoga for dinner and going to a Crosby, Stills and Nash concert at Saratoga Performing Arts Center. It will be a long day...but also a lot of fun. On Saturday, we are planning a round of Golf in the morning and then I'm heading on a Dinner cruise on the Hudson to celebrate a friend from High School's wedding. Sunday we will be heading up to my Uncle's Lake House and heading out on the boat for some water skiing. I actually thought this weekend was going to be somewhat relaxing...as I write this, I'm realizing that its going to be fun, but quite hectic!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home