When Donkeys Fly

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Halloween...It's On...

When traveling to either P-Cola, P-Town, Gay Disney, etc...we always luck out with great places to stay, which always makes the trip...it has happened again. The Junior League has decided on Friday to head to New Orleans for Halloween...amazing to me that almost all of the hotels in the French Quarter have been reserved! We finally found one on North Rampart, not too far from Bourbon, but it was small and we have 5 people. So I continued my hunt...I ended up talking with a cool ass lady named Robin who had a house available on the corner of Bourbon and Dumaine (one block north of St.Ann - Oz and Bourbon Pub)... she tells me that we will pick up our keys across the street at the Cafe that has Drag Queens as wait staff...you can see our house at http://www.innthequarter.com/one_bdrm_maison_creole_courtyard.htm ... this is going to be another amazing trip!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home