When Donkeys Fly

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I have been looking for a house for about the past month. It's a challenging task and I'm not settling this time like I did while looking for my first house. Having ADD is not a great trait to have when purchasing a house...I'm going to be meticulous this time around. I've been reviewing some postings for houses and I sometimes really wonder about what people are thinking. If you are posting this picture of your house as a prominent feature:

Is your house really offering much? I guess you are relaying that the house is clean, which is good, but what about taking a picture of the kitchen or bathroom? Nope, I get cleaning solutions. I think I'll pass on that one. And if you think this is a good picture to showcase your bathroom...


What have you and your realtor been smoking? Ah, the joys of house hunting.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home