When Donkeys Fly

Thursday, April 13, 2006

House Hunting, Literally

While reviewing a few houses today, I ran across a picture that really makes me wonder about some people. Hey, I'm all for hunting if you want to go and kill Bambi, it's your right, but if you think that putting this picture in a realty listing is going to make people want to come and look at your house, you and your Realtor have been hitting it off the same pipe.

The picture is noticeably shaky and who can blame the photographer... I hope this house comes with a year's supply of smoked venison sausage.

2 Comments:

  • Dude... that's totally whack. Chris and I are in the midst of our house hunt in Phoenix. Although we haven't seen any deer heads yet, they've got some crazy theories on interior decorating in the Southwest. I'll have to pass along some award winners.

    By Blogger Michael, at April 13, 2006 11:48 AM  

  • You don't know the HALF of it. I had a listing like that, but with an ENTIRE HOUSE full of trophies: full bears, lions, leopards, alligators - everything. I had to be present during all showings, lest some crazy person with a can of spraypaint come through, or someone with a traumatic childhood experience involving a game trophy. Not that I approve of the game hunting. Personally, I think they should have put the damn things in storage.

    Maybe I should have blogged about this myself... : )

    By Blogger E, at April 13, 2006 11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home