When Donkeys Fly

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Am I Black?

I was listening to the radio on the way to work this morning and those crazy DeeJays asked Black folks to call up and ask questions to the White folks that they have always wondered about. So some people called up and asked the following questions...

Why do White people like to go hiking? I hate hiking.
Why do White people like extreme sports like sky diving? I hate extreme sports and have a fear of heights.
Why do White people like to swim far out into the ocean? I have a fear of sharks, so you can bet I won't be out over my head.
Why do White people try to use slang? I don't try to use slang, I can roll.
Why can't white people dance? I can get jiggy. (see how I use my slang appropriately)

So after listening to the radio show this morning, I thought...am I black? Then I caught a glimpse of myself it the rearview mirror...nope. There's that white boy from NY looking back...but damn, he's a kinda sexy white boy with some flava! Holla! (again proper use of slang)

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home