When Donkeys Fly

Thursday, June 29, 2006

2 Days

2 days until P-Town. Actually not even, my flight is at 8:30 on Saturday morning! Crazy shit. I'm pysched to head out to the Cape and the weather looks amazing this year! I love spending time with my boys...I don't say this much, as I'm still somewhat characterized by my Yankee harshness, but if I didn't have my boys, I honestly don't think life would be as good as it is. To me, life is not about what you can buy, what you can wear, where you live, who you do (and how many you do), but its about what you feel, how often you laugh and how you are accepted. My friends accept me for who I am and are there for me when I bitch and complain, and that doesn't happen very often at all, letmetellya. Also they laugh at my stupid jokes and we are caustic to each other, which is suprisingly funny and not harsh. I don't know. I really can't explain it, but our entire lives we look to find a group of friends with whom you feel comfortable and accepted. I'm lucky to have found mine and although some of us have moved on to other cities, when we get back together it is truly a friendship that time has not faltered. I'm looking forward to P-Town for the escape from work, Atlanta and most of all to be with the boys who help create a shelter for me from the real world.

1 Comments:

  • Hey there!

    I didn't know you were going? I will be up Monday morning after working this weekend...hope to see you!

    Joel

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 30, 2006 12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home