When Donkeys Fly

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Back from the Cape

P-Town 2006 has come to a close - for me at least. I left yesterday and after 6 hours of travel, Ferry to Taxi to Plane to Subway, I made it home. I slept like a baby last night and really needed that. I barely made it out of bed this morning, but here I am - at work with hundreds of emails and a full day of meetings. Awesome. P-Town was great this year. A bit more relaxing, since we didn't do all the parties, but went out every night to the bars. The one party we went to was the big party on Saturday Night - which was a lot of fun - it was held out in an Airport Hangar, which proved to be a very unique space. Actually went to the beach this year, which is beautiful. Typical Cape Cod, with sand dunes, marshy grasses and pebbled beaches. It really is amazing. Met some really great people, drank a lot, ate lots of pizza, sat back and admired the harsh 'Boston' attitudes, enjoyed time with the boys, dodged kamikaze mosquitoes and made amazing memories. Coming home a few days early was a good thing for me...I get worn out from day after day of partying. Last year I was worn out and sick for about 10 days. I'm feeling good today, but do miss P-Town already. Next year, if I go, I'd like to stay the whole week, but not go out every night. The weather was great - a bit hot actually, but no rain until the last day. I'll get some pictures posted soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home