When Donkeys Fly

Monday, July 10, 2006

More Exciting

I've decided that my posts are to get a bit more exciting...after reading back on a couple of previous posts...yawn...so here is my first attempt...

Why did I get a text message from a past boy that read "Country Gays sure are interesting"...what the hell does that mean and why at 11:30 at night? In my attempt to rationalize, maybe he is flirting or trying to just say hey, Twon brought me back to reality..."Isn't he now dating Lynn? L-Y ... M-A, y'all are probably just next to each other and he made a mistake with his text...he was probably trying to send it to Lynn. Hmph! Probably so...thanks Twon.

Getting real excited about building a house on the periphery of Candler Park...its only .2 miles from the "boundary", but if I can build the house I want, I'll be mighty excited...the fact that my lot backs up to the ghetto only provides me with the knowledge that lawn help is just a stones throw away

Twon, MaHo and I have set a September 21st deadline for getting boyfriends. If we don't, then we will drink ourselves into a weekend of memory losses.

I've emailed and texted all the boys I met in P-Town...that is a total of 5....its always good to keep in touch with people in other cities - you never know when you will need a place to crash

Traveling this week for work and getting some additional trips scheduled for Denver, New Orleans/Baton Rouge and Boston/Providence for August

I will not date somebody who does not live in Atlanta. I have to keep telling myself this

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home