When Donkeys Fly

Thursday, September 29, 2005

DC Bound

I'm off to DC in the morning to visit my boys, Marcus, Jeff, Max, Jeremy, Brother and of course the token girl, Sister, although she really has the biggest balls. Haven't been to DC since March and am looking forward to my visit. I'm going to enjoy representing the Confederacy and plan on entertaining the masses with a fine rendition of the Karaoke classic "You Never Call Me by My Name." My boss is getting on my last, and when I say last I mean like Z in the alphabet last, nerve. She questioned me about my day off tomorrow..."Do you really need to take tomorrow off"...um...if I don't, trust, you don't want me to be here...I need a day's vacation! I look forward to sharing with you the details of my DC trip; y'all have a good weekend in the ATL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home