When Donkeys Fly

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Thanks Wilma

Wow, Wilma did some good work down in South Florida. 6 Million people are without power, which means that my boy Charlie will be heading down to West Palm/Ft. Lauderdale, since he works for the Power Company. What that also means is that he will not be coming to the ATL this weekend. What has taken me back is the fact that I'm genuinely disappointed. I was really looking forward to his visit. He will be in Southern Florida for about 2 weeks...and I'm heading to Argentina in 3 weeks, so basically the next opportunity for us to see each other is in December. This has started me thinking. I just don't think long distance relationships can ever work. Talking on the phone, seeing each other once a month or even longer, just is not cutting it. What to do. It sucks, but it is what it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home