When Donkeys Fly

Friday, October 07, 2005

Home on a Friday Night?

Yup, it’s true. 10:30 Friday night and I'm home listening to the rain on my tin roof. I actually have a tin roof since I live in an old warehouse converted to a loft and it sounds really soothing when it rains...I decided to stay in tonight and rest up for the big trip to Helen tomorrow. Helen Georgia is a small town about an hour and a half north of Atlanta. It literally is like a small German town set in the North Georgia Mountains. Every year they have Oktoberfest and it's always a lot of fun. We start off the day at The Troll for lunch and then on to the Wurst Haus for beers and the hokie pokie. We usually end up talking to hot girls from UGA and staring at their frat boy friends. Always a good time. I seriously can't remember a Friday that I haven't had a drink of alcohol...it feels good to take a break. I just saw on weather.com that the rain should end by morning...that's what I'm talking about!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home