When Donkeys Fly

Thursday, February 23, 2006

13 Miles

I've got my first long, long (over 10 miles) run on track for this weekend...I'm suppose to do it on Sunday, but since I will be in Denver on Sunday, I'm going to most likely do it on Saturday. I'm feeling good and bouncing back from my down week...mentally, I'm hanging in there! Even though I'm eating a lot, I'm actually still losing weight...down 4 pounds in 4 weeks. I guess if I stay on this track, I'll be down another 14 by the marathon...which is completely impossible. I don't have 14 pounds to lose. I guess I'm going to have to start bellying up to the all you can eat pasta bar. Going to see a play (actually a musical...it's called Urinetown) tonight that my friend Erik is in...I'm excited...expect a full report tomorrow...

1 Comments:

  • Ah- the joy of the long run. Right about now you should be wondering why the hell you signed up for this damn thing. Good luck with the training, my friend.

    By Blogger Michael, at February 26, 2006 6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home