When Donkeys Fly

Monday, April 17, 2006

Weekend in Review

Happy Belated Easter/Passover...had a great weekend in Atlanta, although sometimes on Holiday's I do wish I could jump in the car and go see my family. With them in NY, it is just not as easy to do as some of my friends and I wish I could see them more. We had some amazing weather down here this past weekend...spent Friday catching up with an old friend at dinner, went to Steeple Chase (horse races in North Georgia) again this year and once again had to deal with the bigots from OTP that sit next to us. You know we are getting really annoyed when our conversation turns to past fights we have been in and questions about whether you've "got my back"...spent most of our time on the back stretch of the course with the ATL contingent and had a lot of fun...Saturday night was a hit with Karaoke - you really can't beat some drunk Karaoke...Sunday were the Drag Races - an Atlanta tradition - some of it was fun, but most of it was not...met a new prospect, drank some beers and called it a night. Classic spring weekend in the South.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home