When Donkeys Fly

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Dragging

No, I'm not talking about playing dress up...I'm talking about how I have been feeling that past couple days...I'm feeling like I have been dragging and severely need something, of what I don't know, to pick me up. The weekend was ok...ended up in Birmingham for a party called Rites of Spring at a really cool venue called Sloss Furnaces. They used to make Pig Iron here. Not sure what Pig Iron is, but we were able to roam the old factory and let me tell ya...it has more nooks and crannies than any Thomas' English Muffin I have seen. I really don't want to know what was going on in each of the crannies, but people continuously appeared and disappeared into and out of the darkness. If it was better attended, it might have been ok fun, but it was basically a 5 out of 10. On the way back from B-ham, I got sick and not hung-over sick, but just plain old, sweaty palms, upset stomach, fever kind of sick. It doesn't happen to me very often, so I was kind of pissed that it was happening at all. I spent 3 hours on Sunday afternoon on the couch. Goodtimes. Woke up and felt better, but have been in a funk ever since. It didn't help that I received a toll violation notice from Irvine California. Let me just tell you...if you have an exit for a toll road which is a 50 cent charge and don't have a change machine...then fuck you. I just don't understand that bullshit. So now I get to pay $50 since they were too cheap to have a cashier or change machine. It all sounds so reasonable. Then I lose one of my new lifting gloves on the way home from the gym. That sounds really stupid, but I'm pissed anyhow. So that brings me here. To Tuesday. I'm just in a plain old funk.

1 Comments:

  • sometimes our systems just need some downtime to recharge. If it lasts more than a week, hit a doctor up, 'cause then it's out of the ordinary.

    By Blogger publius100, at April 25, 2007 4:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home