When Donkeys Fly

Monday, November 07, 2005

Weekend in Review

This past Saturday was my last GaTech home football game of the season...spent it with the usual suspects tailgating and then drinking our asses off at the game. We beat Wake Forest and the weather was amazing...almost 80 degrees, in November...I used my red neck skills and brought in half a bottle of Crown in a zip lock bag, the easy way to get bourbon into a game. Went out to the new Wetbar on Saturday night and didn't touch a drink at all. Completely 100% sober. I guess that is what drinking all day will do to you...I just can't hang like I used to. The new Wetbar is enormous. It has a huge outdoor patio/area with fireplace, bridges, streams and a great view of the skyline. The inside has a couple different areas, including a rooftop deck and elevated, revolving dance floor. It is actually quite impressive and will be a great addition to the Atlanta scene. I just hope that we are able to support a couple options of bars in this town. Sunday was beautiful...packed a bag and went up to David's Mom's house. Wow. This place is amazing. Infinity pool with hot tub/waterfall. Huge outdoor fireplace, patio with outdoor kitchen and koy pond...and that is only the outside...the game room and media room are amazing as well. In bed by 10PM...I need to rest up for my trip to Buenos Aires, I'm WTFO...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home