When Donkeys Fly

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Weird Call

I just received the weirdest call...a guy, we will call Stephen, cause that's his name, just called me. He sounded all nervous and at first I didn't know who it was. He started off by apologizing to me for Saturday night. Now I won't say that I was in the most sober state of mind, but I always had my wits about me on Saturday. He continued to tell me that when he gets drunk he needs to hang on people. Ok. That's interesting. And he was apologizing for being so aggressive. Either he was completely mistaken or his definition of aggressive and annoying completely doesn't mesh with mine. I truly do not recall this, at all. Maybe he was just saying this? But why? I told him, no worries and not to sweat it. It was Saturday night, we were out drinking, these things happen. Crazy.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home