When Donkeys Fly

Thursday, December 15, 2005

The Bandwagon

This Thursday is dreary...it's one of those days you wish you could just stay in bed and listen to the rain outside. On my way to work this morning it was 33 degrees with rain. I''d much rather have snow than a cold rain. I had my annual review today. Seems like I am meeting my job expectations. That's a good thing and the raise was nice. I have been very anti-social this week. I'm always this way when it becomes Winter-like...it gets dark early, its cold...I'm becoming a hermit! But I see the light of the weekend beckoning me...I'll do my best to head out tonight and then the parties this weekend will be fun. I'm really looking forward to heading up to NY for Christmas...I don't see my family enough and Albany isn't that bad of a city...ok, it's not that good either. I am going to my 15 year high school reunion while I'm home. Absolutely crazy that I've been out of high school for 15 years. Insane. I miss seeing my friends in Atlanta and am going to make an effort to see them more...I've heard it's the most wonderful time of the year - I need to get on that bandwagon!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home