When Donkeys Fly

Thursday, December 01, 2005

It's Thursday

Almost the weekend and I'm glad. Not that I don't completely enjoy coming back from a vacation with over 200 emails, but you know...it's nice to just focus on the weekend and relaxing. So a list if you will, Frank Green style.
  • I miss Argentina...the culture, the city, the chicos
  • I'm pissed at myself for becoming complacent...with work and with working out
  • I need to remind myself more often that I'm a go getter, so get going
  • The brisk mornings are cold, but refreshing
  • Heading to the Aquarium this Sunday and to the Toy Party...should I get another Black Barbie for da girls?
  • I hear the after party is at Charlie Brown's...should be an eventful Sunday
  • My truck is leaking some sort of liquid, good times...I think I'll bring it to the Lesbian Mechanics near my house. Anything boys can do, they can do better
  • I'm already set on 2006 being a great year. I think I will start my New Year's Resolution today, December 1st, instead of January 1st
  • Oprah is on David Letterman tonight for the first time in over 15 years...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home