When Donkeys Fly

Monday, December 05, 2005

Tis the Season

I'm feeling like crap today. Probably because I was at a party with an open bar. That always does it. Last night was the first party of the Christmas season here in Atlanta...the Toy Party. It is always a great event and last night was no different. It is held at the Old Train Depot in downtown Atlanta, which is huge, but this party packs it full. Always a great time and for a good cause. The after party was at Red Chair which turned out to be fun as well, I actually finally told my crush about the crush. It went over well, I think...Twon was also working it; its our new Buenos Aires attitude. Atlanta is a great city for events like the Toy Party...for those of you from out of town, mark your calendars, next year's event is on December 3rd, y'all come on down and have some fun with us and give a toy a good home.

New Year's Resolution Trial Run Update. I did make it to the gym both Saturday and Sunday this weekend. Had a great run on the treadmill...4 miles in 26:42 ~6:40 pace. I don't know if I can get any faster than that, I always feel like one false move and I'm getting thrown off the treadmill to the amusement of the entire cardio section. I'll probably just keep the same pace and increase mileage. I'm also trying to eat better. On Sunday - fruit for breakfast with Soy Protein Milk. But of course I binged last night at Johnny Rockets and then late night tacos. I'll have it all down pat by January 1st!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home