When Donkeys Fly

Monday, January 23, 2006

It's Monday and it's raining and that just sucks. Actually when you think about it Monday's pretty much suck anyway. I've made it one whole week into my marathon training and I'm feeling good. I weighed in at a much too big 171 post holidays and now have my mission set out before me. June 4th is marked on my calendar and I'm keeping a log on my running. Had a 25 mile week last week and will keep on par with that for one more. The key...Stretching, warm downs and not going too crazy, too soon. Today is a cross training day, but since I haven't been able to get back in a spinning mood for the past few months, nor have I managed to get my ass in the pool, I will be running again today, but will also lift. I never was good at the cross training thing. The weekend was so-so. Went to a great 30th b-day party on Saturday, welcome to the club DJ JT, but ended up at Burkharts. Don't E-V-E-R end up at Burkharts. It should have been a home by midnight, on the couch night for me. Just started looking for a new house...that should be fun...here's to hoping interest rates continue to go down!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home