When Donkeys Fly

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I am looking forward to being able to run outside! I hate when I'm at the gym and they give you that time limit on the treadmill...and then of course you have those people that go way over 25 mins and have their towel or a magazine over the time so you can't see it...when I'm waiting in line, don't be surprised if I'm just hitting the stop button for you. If I can't run more that 25 mins during peak time, you can't either. Get off and wait for another machine. Sounds like a pain in the ass and it is, but that's the deal. So yesterday I had to have a short run on the treadmill. I love running in the warm weather, hope it gets in the 60s - 70s soon! This winter hasn't been too cold, so I guess we have been lucky, but I really like it warm. My marathon goal is to break 4 hours but my runs on average have been ~8 min miles... about 1 minute faster than my pace. I think I'll get closer to that pace once my mileage increases...or I may have to lower my finish target to sub 3:45! We will see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home