When Donkeys Fly

Monday, April 24, 2006

2 Down, 2 To Go

I finished my second 20 mile run yesterday. Very proud of myself. I actually ran this one about 7 minutes faster than last time...~8:10 pace...I even negative split this one, which means my second 10 miles was faster than my first 10 miles. Good times. I've been slacking with the postings on my blog and for no particular reason...I was in LA for 3 days last week and travel usually makes me a bit tired. Had a great date on Friday, looked at a few houses on Saturday and spent Sunday running and drinking...my two favorite things. I'm getting real excited about the marathon...I actually think that a 3:30 is in reach. Only 2 more 20 mile runs before the big race and I think I'll be ready. It is so crazy to think that I can go out and run 20 miles and have a good time doing it. But its true. I really am enjoying running again and its been a long, long time since I could say that. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home