When Donkeys Fly

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Happy Blogiversary

Today is my 1 year anniversary for starting my Blog. I really don't remember why I decided to start this blog, although, it has been a good way for me to put thoughts down and keep a written log of what has been happening over the last year. As I go back and read some of the previous posts, its interesting what I found to be important or what I was struggling with...in hindsight a majority of those things were inconsequential. But we do this everyday in our daily lives...we worry about things that we can't control and blow other things way out of proportion. Its also fun to go back and relive some of the good times I've had over the last year... went to Buenos Aires, ran the San Diego Marathon, Charlie, trips to P-Town, Pensacola, Helen, etc...all in all its been a great year. Looking into the future one year, I'm going to try and do a better job of defining what I want and how I'm going to get it. I just had a conversation with a close friend about how he is always trying to help out other people. What about helping out yourself? When do you put yourself first? For me I'm looking to the next year to do that...on my second blogiversary, I hope that I will have had a successful year and plenty more to reflect upon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home