When Donkeys Fly

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

P-Town Memories with Lance Bass

So now that Lance Bass is actually out of the closet and on the cover of People Magazine telling the world that he is gay I can share with you the details from P-Town in a blog entry I'm calling "P-Town Memories with Lance Bass".

I met Lance through Reichen, who I know through a very good friend in LA. Lance, let me just say, was a really cool down to earth guy ... we had a lot of fun and our make out during the "make out" contest was what I think put him over the edge to come out. These lips are known to leave the boys wanting more.

So that's my P-Town Lance Bass story. I'm happy for him and glad that he is now happy and free to be himself! In addition, although it may not be realized...these "coming outs" of stars (that may seem to be insignificant to some of us in real life) actually helps to change the environment (public attitudes) for all of us...little by little we all make a difference in fighting bigotry, hate and intolerance...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home