When Donkeys Fly

Friday, September 22, 2006

Went out last night with the aforementioned bartender from the Hole...had a nice time actually...no petting, just genuine conversation and light flirting. How original? Don't think that it is going to turn into anything more...I'm really trying to ween back on dating in the hospitality industry...I am drawn to hard working, friendly, conversationalist who also almost always are waiters or bartenders - and it never works out...I should learn, but I get caught up and then its 3 weeks later and I'm saying I'll never do it again. Hmph. I am expecting a visitor this weekend...Steven is coming...since he lived here for a while, he is going to give me the full tour. I think Marcus is also coming in for a Sunday night stay...that will be nice...he's gonna wanna shake his booty some, so I'm sure we'll be out. This is weekend #2...I think I'm hanging in there...2 more and I'm back in the ATL for a visit! I hear the weather is great, which makes me very jealous...Fall is my favorite time of year...I can actually feel the cool crisp mornings right now...ahhhh...Helen?

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home