When Donkeys Fly

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Getting Better

I've been dealing with getting better at handling relationships or better yet, the lack there of. I ran into a previous youth that I was dealing in on Friday night...what did I see in him? I think it is human nature that when you show somebody interest and they show interest, then without rhyme or reason blow you off - you get sucked into a self destructive spiral... why do we do this? Why do we try and try to regain attention of somebody that is either not interested or oblivious to the situation. The older I get the more I'm saying ... fuck off loser ... and moving on. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

1 Comments:

  • I think as we get older our tolerance for pretentious shit gets less and less. Infatuations just don't have the staying power they used to when we were younger. Thank god. Who's got the time for god's sake?

    By Blogger Michael, at August 03, 2006 9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home