When Donkeys Fly

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Reconnect

Did you ever reconnect with somebody from your past and realize that you still have feelings for this person? I literally got 'that feeling' in my stomach when I saw his email in my inbox. I'm glad to know that I can still actually feel that way about somebody and really wonder why I'm finding it so difficult to have that feeling again. Are all gay men just after the next party...the sex...being EXTREMELY aggressive to get what they want? I'm sure the straights are the same way, but in such a small community, it just seems so much more exacerbated. I'm very happy in Atlanta, but just need to find that missing piece (no pun intended) and after 12 years, I think I've finally realized that he will not be found as I peer through squinted eyes, late-night at a smoke filled bar. Is my late-night realization, too late?

1 Comments:

  • you should start with church, then the grocery store, then the liberry, then AA meetings...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 26, 2007 4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home