When Donkeys Fly

Monday, October 15, 2007

Back From The Dead

I first want to apologize to Anonymous for stealing 15 seconds of his/her life. If I could give it back to you, I would. Its been such an active Summer I have neglected my blog 100% and for that I should be flogged and not in a good 'S & M' type way. What have I been up to? I have been training for another marathon and completed my first 20 mile run yesterday. I actually felt great, considering I have been ramping up so quickly. Since it was over 100 degrees in the ATL for all of August, I barely was able to finish a 5 mile run, lest any further. With the marathon in December, I've been pushing my schedule much more aggressively than I would have liked. Minus a number of sore joints and muscles, I'm doing better than I thought I would. I make an solemn vow to try and post here more often...seriously, my life is kind of boring, so if you want to hear about how I can't figure out Hero's or how my running is going or how I will never be in a relationship or how my house is holding up, (I just winterized the lawn this weekend!), check back. I'm the king, nay prince - they are much younger and cuter, no? - of 'Monotony' - a place that exists for all of us, where not much happens and life goes on. I'll work to shake things up, I always say that, let's see what I can fandangle...

2 Comments:

  • moswell, well. Just when I was about to delete you from my "links" section. Welcome back and looking forward to a little spice to come..

    By Blogger DJ JT, at October 17, 2007 5:15 PM  

  • Agatha Christie once observed that it is the quietest of villages which have the most, and most remarkable, things going on. So don't be deceived by "monotony".

    But welcome back. And know that you were missed.

    By Blogger publius100, at October 18, 2007 5:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home