When Donkeys Fly

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Wed on the CW and Bravo

I'm completely sucked into a bunch of shows that I clearly am not the demographic for...first on Wed we have ANTP. For those of who aren't in the loop, this stands from America's Next Top Model. I'm glad that Bianca is gone...tough girl from Queens? Been there, done that. Go back to the streets. Then we have Gossip Girl...wtf? This show has a grip on me and it fills the void left when the OC went dark last season. The guys are hot, except for Chuck Bass? I think that's his name...I then switch over to Project Runway - what a mess - but I love it. I'm still amazed that they can make clothes - it looks like such a skill. I don't get the whole pattern thing. Next week Jack has a big secret to tell us...I'll be watching.

So this Saturday I'm running my 3rd marathon! I'm very excited about it and look forward to a great run...this is definitely different then my first 2, which might actually mean I'm starting to enjoy these things...the marathon is in Charleston (Kiawah Island) and I am planning on jumping into the Atlantic Ocean after the race...it might be a bit cold, but the air temps are forecast to be in the mid 70s...after a marathon, it will feel great! (channeling Tony the Tiger)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home