When Donkeys Fly

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Happy Hollandaise

Its one of those times when I'm glad I followed my intuition! I was on my way to work this morning and realized that it was my last day in the office before Christmas. I always get my boss a little something for the Holidays, but somehow it slipped my mind until today. I thought, well, maybe this year will just pass and no big deal...since for the past two years, it’s always been me doing the giving. But, no, I appreciate what she does for me and know that she loves Starbucks so off to Starbucks I went. I didn't realize what dirty looks those Starbucks people could throw at ya. Damn. I guess me drinking Dunkin' Donuts coffee in line pissed them off. But DD coffee is so much better. Anyway...so I got her a Starbucks gift card. And it's a good thing...she just left my office after giving me a great bottle of vino! Happy Hollandaise to all and to all an appropriate non-secular greeting! Fuck it...Merry Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home