When Donkeys Fly

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

DaVinci Code


I just started reading the DaVinci code this week...I know that I am about 2 years behind in reading this book, but with the movie coming out, I wanted to read it first before Richie Cunningham ruined it for me. I already can't get Tom Hanks out of my head...I really don't see him being Langdon, but my mind won't let me think otherwise. Thankfully Sophie Neveu is still forming in my mind. That's why I love reading a book before seeing the movie...I don't like being told what the person looks like or how the scene should be set. This book is great so far and touches on the basic foundation of religion. Religion, at its core, is fundamentally hypocritical. I could go on and on...but I think the book speaks for itself and I hope the movie lives up to the hype.

1 Comments:

  • luckily, i managed to read it before the previews for the movie were being shown. . . and i think that having read it in a language other than english somehow led me to imagine different-looking characters. . . enjoy the suspense!

    By Blogger jacob henry, at May 04, 2006 7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home