When Donkeys Fly

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

How's about a list...its been a while since my last one:

  • My loft is up for sale...anybody interested?
  • In a funky mood today...terrible Tuesdays; but there was no fun on Saturday or Sunday...hum...
  • Texting is a communication I still don't understand...
  • Running 10 miles today...should be oodles of fun
  • Looking at a few houses after work...will the Atlanta market crash? That's my big concern...
  • If a house is listed for $400K, the floors should be level...I'm just saying
  • Work...blah...
  • Taking advice from a 50 yr old woman on relationships...she know's what she's talking about
  • The new one...keeping in on easy street...
  • DaVinci Code is addictive reading
  • P-Cola...take me away!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home