When Donkeys Fly

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

These Are The Days

I think that it is when you become the busiest and most consumed that things actually begin happening for you...what do I mean? Well, when you find yourself busy and focused, you are less likely to dwell on the details with multiple issues. In the next 6 weeks, I will be traveling on 5 trips. I am also focused on my running and lifting, as #35 gets closer with each passing day. Not to mention American Idol is back and who can't get caught up in that whirlwind? As a result of all this, my focus is well, focused. Friends are in the forefront and life is good. I actually feel like cooking something, which only happens if I feel alignment in my life. Good friends, good food, good fun? Who's free for a Sunday dinner?

BTW...if you do decide to go and see Cloverfield, make sure you take some Dramamine. This is one of only 2 movies I have walked out of...I seriously was having a motion sickness reaction...headache, upset stomach and sweaty palms...it was crazy. The other movie? Bonfires of the Vanities - yawn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home